Word salad

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Word salad

Post by woodchip »

So the first candidate to drop out of 2019 Dem primaries gets picked by Biden to be VP and then picked by incompetent Joe to replace him without having to be in a primary, now refuses to debate Trump. Yeah, she'll be a leader alright.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Word salad

Post by TigerRaptor »

vuodcheep wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:11 pm Su zee-a furst cuondeedete-a tu drup ouout ouff 2019 Dem primeries gets picked by BEEdee-a tu be-a FP und zee-a picked by incumpetent Jue-a tu replece-a heem vithuout hefing tu be-a in a primery, nuo reffuoses tu debete-a Truomp. Yeeh, she-a'll be-a a leeder ilright. Bork Bork Bork!
With all your might deep down you love her. Yes, hmmm.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What bull★■◆●. Trump now refuses to debate Harris on ABC and Harris has said she'll attend even if Trump doesn't show up. He wants it to be Fox News, where he'll get softball kiss my orange ass questions and let him lie and rant without fact checking. Poor baby. HE'S the one who can't take the heat and chickened out. Bwaaaak baaaak baaak.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-harris ... bed40610fa
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ooooh, NOW I understand. Poor little Trumpkins is suing ABC and George Stephanopoulos for defamation. So it all hinges on the definitions of "sexual abuse" verses "rape" and if accusing someone of one verses the other is defamation. So I guess a finger up her twat is sexual abuse while it requires a dick up her twat for rape. BTW, either one is forced and unwanted, so it's rape in my book. But the judge is going to let the case proceed on that one merit. But Mr. Orange Chickenshit doesn't want “the meanest and most vicious Interviewer out there” George to put debate questions to his face. Because of the lawsuit, ABC probably won't even put George in the debates you moron. Poor baby, he likes to bully others, but doesn't like it at all when HE'S bullied.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... den-debte/

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/24/medi ... index.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Here's the thing woody. Any network that constantly lied to their audience, for ratings and money I assume, got sued for it and LOST in a court of law to the tune of over $740 million and still spouts propaganda to this day because they didn't learn their lesson, does not deserve to host any presidential debate where they clearly favor one candidate and will never question his lies on national TV. If Trump doesn't like ABC, chose either NBC or CBS. We already know that CNN won't question Trump's lies on camera to his face.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I'm not sure you're going to get a response from Woody after he made a complete jackass of himself last week.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So the Cackler has made a magnificent VP choice in Tampon Tim. I don't think Kamala really wants to be president. And TC, you would prefer a station the gives their questions beforehand to Sleepy Joe (even though it didn't help)? And just when will the cackler give a interview?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:So the Cackler has made a magnificent VP choice in Tampon Tim.
You guys are doing great in showing you aren't "weird."
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:14 am So the Cackler has made a magnificent VP choice in Tampon Tim. I don't think Kamala really wants to be president. And TC, you would prefer a station the gives their questions beforehand to Sleepy Joe (even though it didn't help)? And just when will the cackler give a interview?
Being obsessed with tampons is just weird.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Wulz, the MAGAt destroyer.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It takes someone as stupid as woody to think that any of this lame ★■◆● is going to stick.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:32 am
woodchip wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:14 am So the Cackler has made a magnificent VP choice in Tampon Tim. I don't think Kamala really wants to be president. And TC, you would prefer a station the gives their questions beforehand to Sleepy Joe (even though it didn't help)? And just when will the cackler give a interview?
And yet you go on to post 2 more times about tampons. So who is really obsessed ?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You posted the name, so we'll run with it as a badge of honor. Maybe your party of weirdo bullies is not testing the derogatory names they dredge up before they label someone with it. I mean, you obviously can't argue on his actual merits or policies, so you call him names in frustration.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Harris laughs and Walz signed a bill providing menstruation products for schools. Radicals I say.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

[First_Name] "nickname" [Last_Name]. Glad that formatting doesn't get olde.

I think it's hilarious that "weird" has caught on... the only real problem is is that in small town America they know EVERYTHING about your life because muffasuckas be nosey.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Welp, the Orange Chickenshit decided he'll debate Harris as previously scheduled on ABC. This'll be good. :wink:

Meanwhile, he boasts at his little Mar a Lago pig podium that no one died on Jan. 6th. He needs to face the facts.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/capitol-riot-deaths/
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

This is interesting analysis from an Australian presenter. Szeps is pretty smart and he lived in the US for years so he isnt a total total outsider. I thought it was good analysis even if you dont like dems.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:41 pm
Ferno wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:32 am
And yet you go on to post 2 more times about tampons. So who is really obsessed ?
So it is pissing you off. That the name you thought would be used to deride someone is being turned around on you.

Have another!

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Out of all the things he's been called over the years. That's what offends him the most?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Yup.

That and being called weird.

He and his ilk tried to use it as an insult, like there's something wrong with a woman controlling her period. And now, we get to use it as ammunition. The "★■◆● your feelings" crowd are having a lot of feelings lately.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

It's all wound up in their preoccupation with trans people, and Walz's acceptance that trans people actually exist and his willingness to make accommodations. Just basic "try not to be an ★■◆●" type stuff that the right is increasingly disconnected from.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

weirdchip
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

vision wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:55 amweirdchip
:lol: This should become his official name.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I say his forum tag should be "DBB tampon weirdo".
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

It is pretty funny how mad all the white male conservative cartoonists are about the tampons.

And also funny how right wing media has tried to distort it as requiring said products in boys bathrooms. Just read the text of the law itself: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/121A.212 Any mention of "boys bathrooms"? None? Are you sure? Maybe you should read it twice:
121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.
If I were Kamala or Walz going into their respective debates, I would totally have some of these products in one of my pockets and if the other side brings this up in any way I would say "Oh, is it that time of the month? Here this might help you." and offer it to them.