Descent 3 oscars!

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

Yes. Shadowfox = underrated. He's possibly the best pilot out there. But people just don't accept it for some reason.
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *Javed* »

I definitely agree with JF.

I disagree about SF being skippy or overrated. he DID beat Crown in a 1 on 1, and I was there 2 observe the whole thing. i'm not saying hes better, i'm just saying he's NOT underrated.

and I think Crown, Beowulf, and shadowfox should all be under best team players. I cant even count how many games Shadowfox has saved us from losing a clan match. Shadowfox deserves to be under best player 1v1, as well as Beowulf and Sergeant Thorne. Adio definitely deserves to go under Biggest Whiner.

And also, shouldnt tyrant have been mentioned? I wasnt around during his d3 days, but everyone tells me he was a great player.

And finally Hybrid of Shadowfox, a.k.a. BehemoTH, your right, i could go under most skippy. but if i were 2 make my own list of 'most skippy', all d3 players would apply 2 that for me cuz of my 7pps disadvantage/advantage.

Liquid once came over and watched me play D3. his exact words were "I'd kill myself If i was playing on a mac"
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *Javed* »

Suncho wrote:Yes. Shadowfox = underrated. He's possibly the best pilot out there. But people just don't accept it for some reason.
word
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

bet51987 wrote:
most of them quit after 2-3 deaths because they can't instakill the enemy with weapons that take talent
Krom.....I am one of those untalented players you speak of. I don't have the best computer, or even a joystick. I play with a keyboard and a mouse. I have a fair video card and have lots of stuff in D3 turned off, but that's not the problem. It's me.

I'm not even close to the skill level you and other players are or ever will be. Some have skill, some don't (like me).
So, I become an easy kill in some games no matter how hard I try, and I do try. I never cheated or used hacks even when offered the way to do it. I just can't.

So, SD, and some of the other games give me a chance to compete because of the weapons and places to duck into if I have to. I can take on superior players there and hold my own for awhile. I have fast reflexes but my skill level in shooting is where I fail no matter how much I practice.

So, please consider us "noobs" when talking about levels that we like.

Your a good guy, so don't bash me too hard.

Bettina :wink:
Hehe, ok.
/me puts on kid gloves.

That really brings out my point, newbies will always retreat to levels that bring everyone down as much as possible because it is comfortible. Elites will always try to play levels that can take a pilot to their absolute limits.

In most levels that people call good, you will see the skill divide between pilots very clearly, more often then not one or two pilots will dominate the whole game and the newbies will just come and go.

In newbie levels you tend to see much more random chaos, which doesnt really promote the skillset that stronger pilots enjoy, rather then a match of piloting, its a match of ammunition.

Because newbies outnumber the elites by a lot, the servers with "good" levels will remain empty of the the time. I am just kinda tired of people always pinning blame on one side or the other and often times they pick the server, when the players contribute just as much or more by what servers they choose to play on. Even if you stopped all hosting of newbish levels nothing would change.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

well... the oscars are annual so these newer guys who stack their team to make themselves feel better may have a point.

i know my day was never here and is for sure gone.

but hey... if that's what you cling to in this world... good on ya!

:P
xceptional1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by xceptional1 »

best tandem - right nut & left nut ;)
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

best tandem - right nut & left nut ;)
Yep. Hopefully not forever, though. ;)
JazzyJet
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by JazzyJet »

I think JF that most of these players have been lanners for a long time or proven themselves online for a long time such as Stresstest winning the biggest mouth award hehe. So the players they're all talking about really know eachother, which is an awesome thing about D3. But really there has been a lot of great D3 players. And will continue to be.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

xceptional1 wrote:best tandem - right nut & left nut ;)
this is a natural fact in my world. i played them with vertigo one time in kata 2vs2... thay messed us up real bad. the best i could do is say "right nut aint as good as left nut".

it was a good day
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

The only game where I completely lost my temper and cursed up a storm was in a 3 player Vamped (the old version) with them. Supposedly one of them still has screenshots of it.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

heh.
that original port of vamped is nothing to laugh at... in fact it produces a lot of humor.

it's soooo skinny.

<--- "Best lazy player that chats like a pig and a trucker and sometimes plays some game called descent3, but never equates that game playing with 'game playing the game'"

and stuff.... name your best insane miserable person who bought your girlfriend, the one you met on yahoo... yea, that one, you stud... nice chest.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

my first post was the opinions of people in chat at the time. this post is MY opinion, and includes all 10 years ive been playing this game, not just D3.

best player all around old school - Sirian

best player all around new school - Mpnkee

best player all around all-time - Birdseye

best team player - Krom (i've only been on one team, and he was always a damn good team player)

best 1on1 player - Birdseye

best aim - Warlord

Best dogfighter old school - i actually played bulldog for this title in 2000 after much debate, and he beat me 20-17. gg bulldog

Best dogfighter new school - Fatal

Best dogfighter all-time - Birdseye (has anyone ever taken him consistently?)

Best rat old school - Warlord

Best rat new school - Tyranny

Best rat all time - Warlord (really, this guy made each kill take 45 minutes. it was something else.)

Best streak - Sin, 62-0 on the IDL Lower Tier

Best streak that actually mattered - Birdseye's IDL Upper Tier #1 streak (what did that finally end at?)

Best streak nobody knows about - 2 years undefeated in every D3TL match i participated in until DIIIk (crown, mpnkee, jf) beat myself bah and rock in hally CTF. :D

Longest 1on1 ladder match - kurupt over Nitrate 39-37 IDL UT match to 20 (win by 2) on january 5th 2002: 4 hours 39 minutes.

Shortest ladder match: Merl over BizNatch, IDL UT vs LT exhibition, 3 minutes, 20 kills. Lasted long enough for me to get up, go pee, and sit back down after getting a drink of water.

Most years in descent without ever playing kurupt in D3 - Hemp, 10 years

Best team D1/D2 all-time - PPG

Best team D3 all-time - ROX, 170-22-3

Most Dominate Team Kali - Untamed Force

Most Dominate Team PXO - D3k

Best sports (team) Kali - Descent Rangers

Best sports (team) PXO - tie between MOB, NT (post nofx/crown era)

Best sports (individual) Kali - kufyit

Best sports (individual) PXO - Bess

Most underrated - BUBBALOU

Most overrated - (with as many people who have talked sh1t about how good i think i am in comparison to how good i actually am, i must suck. so if i have beaten you more than once, you are on this list because if i have beaten you you are DEFINATELY overrated)

Shadowfox
Jesus_Freak
Phoenix_Red
nofx
yabayo
Crown
Darktalyn
wakeman
Barry
Hostile
Neutrino
Hemp
Genghis
Redbone
Candyass
Jedi
Myzeri
TheCops
Vader
Bunyip
Johnny_M
PAC_Johnny
Behemoth
slovek
roncli
BAMA
Pirhana
Fezzik
Tums
Suncho
Grendel
Monkey
kufyit
Delkian
Adio
ZeroCool
JazzyJet
Whitewater
Testiculese
Dijigo
IsAB
Trinity
Thunderbunny
Zero
Samus
Beowulf
Rook
Punisher
Wizard
Gooberman
Kal-el
Diablo
Rethink
Daz
Bubble
Nitrate
BIGRYE
Sandmann
Killgood
Buddha
Bess
DwnUnder
Gooberman
BAAL
Bah
The_Rock
Baron
Bonz
Dewzer
Icehammer
Clutch
Dazed
Cloud
Chubby
Delirium
Dev Null
Lim Dull
Diezman
Djcjr
Endymion
Akira
Alice
ape-man
Baron
Esp
Bonz
brian
Chubby
Cloud
cord
Darknight
DaZeD
Death_Grip
Deicide
Devan
Disciple
Excalibur
Ferno
Fiend
Firewalker
Floater
Galahad
HaAGenDaZS
Handi
Hattrick
HEAVY METAL
Hi
Hostile
Hunter
insurrectionist
J_Ho
JBOMB
Jess
Juggernaut
kamekazee
Kideac
Kim
Kingpin
Kodiak
KrAcOn!
Lancelot
Lobotomy
Loki
LunchBox
Lancer
MagnuS
Mass Destruction
master
Matrix
Merl
Meshac
mikeduke
mongoose
Morfod
Narc
nofx
NovaStorm
OLTIMER
One
OO7GUY
pipsqueak
Psychodad
puddlejumper
Puffer1
RaiD
rev
Rhell
Scratch
ScrewDriver
Setheroth
Sfuzzi
Shock
Sickone
Skyalmian
Slim
Smotie
Spade
spooty
Sputnik
StEeLtOe
Sting_Ray
Stupid
TALL1
Tempus
The Buddha
The Game
Thraine
TobyCat
Top Wop
Trademark
Tweety
Vegeta
Vlider
Vulcan
Warlord
Warmask
Waterboy
Whip
Whitewater
WildBill
wrz
Xeon
Xhan
Wyno
Darak
Fatal
Meshac
Murrph
Neutrino
GrimReaper
d
Animosity
Apache
Ape_man
Bess
Blue
Buddha
Budokai
Cheech
DaveD
DaVinci
Deicide
Demon
Dingman
Dog
DwnUndr
Epoxy
Fury
FuzzyLogic
Hefer
Hugh
Hydra
Icefire
K9
KaTaNa
Kodiak
KoolBear
Krash
KrAzYdAwG5
Looney
Meatball
Missionary
MKdefender
Nightmare
Nightshade
ODDJOB
Off
Oltimer
One
Panther
Pipsqueak
Punk101
Rabid
Saw
Scorpion
Shark
Skull
Starbuck
Storm
Swiss CHZ
Teddy
u2Pieces
Underdog
WarDog
Wicked
YrDaDy
Zaphod
Black Widow
Couver
Cowboy
Gammaray
Handi
Marek
One
Paper Cut
PFG
Raid
Spade
Sparticus
Tall1
The Mighty
Tuesday
Venom
Vanilla
Zero
Adio
Anthrax Infection
coolhandbud
Demolisher
Echo
eVil in who
Fergwad
Kamikaze
kevin
Logitech
Ned Flanders
Psychodad
Rain
Remington
Rinoa
Sandmann
Scottris
shuka
Silence
slovek
Spooty
StiRgRL
stormbringer
Suncho
tg7
TheThirdBane
Tums
Wildfire
Sythe
Top Wop
Bebop
Bit Cloud
Black Falcon
Bootha
Cervantes
Falkor
Flowcheck
Flyergirl
Ghost
Heavy Metal
kid rock
Meathead
Mehoffa
Messenger
Musashi
Pack Hunter
Riot
Rule
Skatoony
The Enraged
Vendetta
Wombat
Zorak Ramone
Hattrick
Kompressor
Akuma
Bassman
BattleBot
Candyass
COOL2
Daffy
Death Grip
Fina
Friday
Gasman
Gonzo
Gremlin
J_oh
Kaipo
Klasher
Liquid Wayne-O
New One
Peace-maker
Robot pimp
Rover
Scum
Stoned
TO_L8
Wit
Wraith
Draegos
Saryb
A.I.
Blackrhino
BrutalBen
Chris
Hollywood
ixion
SIX_SHOOTER
TAZ
Templeton
Xybercom
zidawg
ClamChowdah
Fusion
007GUY
Badboy
CatDawg
Cire
Corran
Danny
DarkSeed
Deadmeat
Dramamin
Hunter_Leader
Inari
Leon
Luciferhawk
Partner
Perediablo
Quint
Seth
ShadowFury333
Silvergst
Stryker
Tempus
TOMaHawk
Trypoidsa
Vulgarus Maximus
Whuppinboy
Xanos
Flash
Insider
Apocalypse
Aqua
Breaker
Fireball
Icewolf
Intoxication
Okloned
Razor
RunGun
Smarty
Anubis
F4f]\[3R
ImmortalLobster
Busted
Knightblade
Orion
RedHessian
Truth
Zonr_00
Neitzl
Liquid
Lothar
Drakona
DCrazy
Tetrad
Sentinel
8-bit
Top>Jbird
Sharpie
Warmaster
Nitrate
melvin
DESTINY
REVENGER
LoNi_
rott
PantyRaider
nox
Drach
Deidel
Jediluke
Alfa
Humle
Vlider
Hi
Simmu
Mongoose
MD-1224
warpig
Aldak
Chaoswing
Chipmunk
d0ggY
DESTROYER
IM_GOOD
Dramu
bulldog
Goat
fustainlach
lardass
Vain
KidThunder
LordRaven
SoniC
Vainiac
and last but not least, AceCombat

and those are just the ones i can name off the top of my head.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

*Javed* wrote: Shadowfox deserves to be under best player 1v1, as well as Beowulf and Sergeant Thorne. Adio definitely deserves to go under Biggest Whiner.
ive never played shadowfox 1v1, but (and i love beo to death ;).) i've rox0r'd beo and thorny's b0xor's plenty of times and i'm a newb.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

wtf? I'm not overrated? you bastard!
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

dont recall ever beating you before hax0r ;) besides, i cant include the guys who sit next to me at the lans!
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Kurupt wrote:i've rox0r'd beo and thorny's b0xor's plenty of times and i'm a newb.
Sergeant Thorne takes off his glove [drops a mini fusion cannon into it] and slaps kurupt across the face with it.

By golly, there must be a 1on1!! "It is a moral imperative!" ;)
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Best Missile Boater - Iceman

heh :D
Birdseye
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Birdseye »

Bettina: I am mentioned on some of these lists, but I've always played with a mouse and keyboard. It's all mental ;) and of course knowing how to get that mouse in the best possible setup...hell I can't even play unless i'm at 200hz on a logitech gaming mouse

Kurupt, my UT streak never ended, but I retired after the Suncoast LAN at 52 wins in a row (had some killer matches with lardass in greenland, pavel in UGH, and of course the joy of owning warlord much more on LAN than online). I did however lose to Mark392 in an exhibition game before suncoast. He was an orb player, something i never really agreed with considering his controls allowed him to do a 180 flip instantly...i felt like I knew what he was going to do, but just couldn't outmanuver. Enough with the excuses.

As far as Sin's LT streak, I believe the longest exhibition/LT streak still belongs to Sirian at well over 100.

Most underrated: Mehyam. This guy on his hot days could beat anyone. On his cold days, he was worse than sickone's jokes. The fun thing about showing up to sickone's LANs was that you never knew which MEHYAM was going to show up.

Best Tunnel Rat: Sirian. Warlord was good at boring people to death, nothing more. There's plenty of better rats out there. Lots of the best dogfighters were also great ratters (like vlider). But Sirian was the best rat of all time--there's nobody that competed remotely at his level that I've ever played in that particular arena.

Nirvana stopped putting effort into d3 after the houston LAN. If you saw him when he was at his best, he arguably was the best player. He just never was one for high pressure games. He shone when it was for nothing, on a random LAN night he'd ★■◆● your ass up so bad sometimes you'd reconsider your little descent ego

Most fun to play: Kufyit and Vander.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:By golly, there must be a 1on1!! "It is a moral imperative!" ;)
i'm always down, but i'm WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY past washed up. i pity the foo who loses to me 1v1 now that i dont descent anymore. PITY THE FOO!!!11
Sirian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sirian »

Ruh Roh. The latest incarnation of "Who's the Best" lists. Always as many variations as there are folks expressing their opinion. :)

I can't believe I saw kurupt asking those gamedev guys making the clone game to "duplicate" the D3 fusion bug. :roll: You've got to be kidding me. Right? ASKING for the gun to be deliberately dumbed down like it is in D3? Surely that was a typo. :D

- Sirian
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Zorak Ramone actually plays Descent 3? I never knew that...

Your list goes back quite a way there kurupt... :) I see some very old names in there.
Vlider
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vlider »

the original intentions of this thread was to recall some hilarious moments in game, audiotaunts, lans just funny things that have occured during your time as a descent player.

kuru really took off with the categories thanks to the blabbering in chat from us.

so instead of starting another thread just share your great moments etc... blahblah :) great battles, d3tls especially and whatever else.

sirian u know my great moment in d2 in a match with you... i still laugh about it today.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Best Audio Taunts - Palzon

"Hello Fella!"
{Hawk}Liquid
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by {Hawk}Liquid »

3 Things to add
---------------------------

For Team Players: Palzon, he is always a good team player when i play with him in Veins.

For Audio Taunts: Fiend, his audio taunts are weird as hell and it seems to fit his playing style perfectly.

Worst Team Player: Suncho, how many times did hell tell his team not to spawn to beat better teams. LoL :D
Redbone
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

best hacker

Post by Redbone »

AWW you little men dissappoint me, I have for ever told you how stupid you were........and PROVED it to you,Kurupt have you grown or are you still a little PunkA@@ kid?
the best hacker award is mine kiddies.
you guys always trying to make yourself feel big when you hide behind a keyboard and run your mouth is funny,most of you idiots can't even find the start on desktop.
largest dumba$$ award definately belongs to STRESSTEST
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

{Hawk}Liquid wrote:Worst Team Player: Suncho, how many times did hell tell his team not to spawn to beat better teams. LoL
Hey now. =)
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

I remember this one time at Broodfest 2000. Sandmann was playing Nirvana in Indika. I was standing over Nirvana's shoulder and he was in the spawn area in the long curved tunnel above the lower energy room. There was napalm everywhere so he was just sitting there. Then in the corner of his screen I see Sandmann's ship wander in and just plow through all the napalm blobs. Hilarity ensued! Anyone else remember that?
Vlider
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vlider »

i remember that!

hell, sandmann is one of the main reasons i started playing d3. everyone on kali was so modest despite a few.

then i run into this guy on lan and figured damn this dude is wacked ..... i think i'll play!
Hattrick
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hattrick »

lmfao at this whole thread.Especially copying and pasting 2/3 of all the descent community into an overated catagory(mad copy/paste skills btw).
Personally, If anyone overrates me they definately dont know me.I could give a rats arse about who is best at whatever and who is worse at the same.
I played descent to have fun. When the fun started being overridden by the BS that invaded our great little community, I stopped playing as much.

I have NEVER cared about having mad skills at any game I play and do not buy into rating anyone.

I dont need a game to massage my ego as my real life venture does that for me.I dont think Ive ever presented myself as actually being great at Descent but I do know Im good enough to make it fun for me and thats all I care about.

Just my usual non-important 1/3 cent. -Hat
Vlider
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vlider »

he was just being sarcastic, hat.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

punisher wrote:Best Audio Taunts - Palzon

"Hello Fella!"
BullFrog.
my DrippingCaulk pilot had me on a condenser mic making de-tuned perverted groans... too bad i lost most of those.... they turn me on.
:P
Vlider
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vlider »

lol.

some of my favorite taunts is from my brother's "Dickem Dave" pilot.
Gonzo7
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Kurupts best BS

Post by Gonzo7 »

Well' I think we have all heard what opinion's are in life. Just in case anybody forgot' They're like assholes. Everybody has one. To my knowledge Kurupt we have never even played a game, but beating my old ass should't be anything I would be to proud of in the first place. I do know I have contributed to this community far more then you have no question. Second, I would like to know who appointed you judge to begin with? Third, why in gods name would you even put something like this up in the first place to incite people or is your life so boring that you measure your lifes worth by a video game? However, I think your going to get a chance to open your opinions to someone that has few of there own fairly soon. I have had the very real pleasure of meeting some awsome people in here that could care less about who is supposedly the best / worst, but more the quality of that person. However, taking into account your age I guess I should just hope you grow up a bit , so that you realize before it is to late that, when you get into the water with sharks you can count on finding one with bigger teeth and their eyes are on you. I really have no axe to grind with you personally Kurupt, but am not obliviouse to some of your over the line comments. I honestly hope you get through these next few months without any harm coming to you. Word of caution some old schooler's don't take certain comment's as just letters on a screen
Gonzo
Ford Prefect
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Ford Prefect »

<-- Most hurt because no one mentioned him after years, YEARS mind you of playing under only one pilot name. :cry:

Or how about longest time spent with less than 401 points. :wink:
Vlider
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vlider »

people, leave your egos at the door and don't fack up this thread like all the rest. Theres nothing wrong with going down a memory lane of asswhoopins, best players in your eyes, and other stuff you hold dear.

later
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

Sirian wrote:I can't believe I saw kurupt asking those gamedev guys making the clone game to "duplicate" the D3 fusion bug. :roll: You've got to be kidding me. Right? ASKING for the gun to be deliberately dumbed down like it is in D3? Surely that was a typo. :D
you have me mistaken sir, i never asked any such thing. was it krom you are looking for instead of me perhaps?
Redbone wrote:Kurupt have you grown or are you still a little PunkA@@ kid?
the best hacker award is mine kiddies.
i had you on there but jedi told me you didn't hack, so i took you off of it. i always had you as most full of sh1t, but i like jedi and have no wishes to offend him, so i took you off. i can add you back if you'd like?
Hattrick wrote:lmfao at this whole thread.Especially copying and pasting 2/3 of all the descent community into an overated catagory(mad copy/paste skills btw).
Personally, If anyone overrates me they definately dont know me.
i didnt realize you were on there, like you said i just copied and pasted every list i could get my hands on. it was a joke :P

alot of you guys are taking this WAAAAYYYY too seriously. alot of guys that claim to have no ego. does not being on anyones best list hurt your feelings? i can outplay alot of the guys people have mentioned both in this thread and outside of it since its inception and nobody has included me on a list. do you see my panties twisted over it? no, because its intended to be a way to have some fun while sharing a few fond memories of a game thats inches from death.

if it isn't ego making you spout off in this thread, what is it?

to my recollection i've not played alot of guys on that list, but with as much sh1t talking and back stabbing that goes on within this community in general, to not only myself but also to a bunch of others (and alot of the time just seconds after they leave chat) i figured i'd have to have them included if i included everyone i could find. this is my way of calling their name in the shower room at work only to have them turn to see my ass and ballsack hanging down doing a "neener" dance to them.

much easier that way, too. that list you are looking at is the D3L roster, the D3TL rosters, and the IDL retired list. you think i actually took the time to remember everyone ive beaten? heh.

and gonzo, you have no idea what i've done for descent because you only know me from after i had all but given up on this game. i'm half the player, i care about the community half as much, and i'm twice the ★■◆●. years before you'd ever heard of descent i was helping kali clans attract members so they could stay alive, i was investigating cheaters on ladders (caught one, too) and i provided humor :P i never hosted a server, because back then we didn't need servers to play games. what else did i do though you may ask? i convinced jay to give each and every clan on kali the ability to have their own server free of charge. sure it wasn't only me, but i played a big hand in it. i didn't make d3 and hand it out for free, but you act like i've never done anything but leech off this game and that couldn't be further from the truth.

you host servers for d3, and dont get me wrong we all thank you, but stop acting like that gives you a sh1t dont stink card.

welcome to the overinflated ego club, enjoy your stay.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Gee kurupt .. why not just list all 2000+ players listed on the old PXO stats. ;)

Really folks.. this is all just fun. There are obviously some very excellent players in this community and there are always the whippin boys (like me) that help make those guys great... ;)

Great thread K! 8)

Pika Pika!
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Kurupts best BS

Post by kurupt »

Gonzo7 wrote:Second, I would like to know who appointed you judge to begin with? Third, why in gods name would you even put something like this up in the first place to incite people or is your life so boring that you measure your lifes worth by a video game?
first of all mister high and mighty (can i call you that?) we were talking about it in chat and vlider was going to do it. he decided not to becuase when he posts as ingus his threads always get deleted. johnny was going to do it, but he isn't as well known and vlider thought people might ignore the thread based on that. so i did it. i had a grand total of 2 opinions in the opening post. everything was of the people i listed in the thread as contributors. (you can read, but obviously not at a 3rd grade level?) so, MR. H&M, you're barking up the wrong tree. ★■◆● at vlider, it was his idea, i'm just the messenger.

and as for your little rant, MR. H&M, i'm calling your bluff. email me to get my address, we'll get tea or something and you can decide if you're full of sh1t or not. i think you are.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

All you hippies need to play again. I miss killin' hippies. :P
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

first of all mister high and mighty (can i call you that?) we were talking about it in chat and vlider was going to do it. he decided not to becuase when he posts as ingus his threads always get deleted
pft@that. I've never deleated, closed, or moved an Ingus thread. I doubt ferno has either. This is mostly a moderator laz....safe zone.

Second, <3

Third, .!.. ..!.

Fourth, Eyerate gets best level designer with GETMAD V. 1.561321454351987654618978979845415654324897789541584984651321518484845645165, the other versions suxed tho

Fif, :o

sixcth, Where is the rest of your guy's testosterman? You just gonna let Kurrupt lay the e-smackdown on ya like that without getting offended? Rise up

7, <3