Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon faith

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Re: Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon faith

Post by Grendel »

flip:
Grendel wrote:You really need to learn to respect other people if you want to be taken seriousely. Also, being condescending all the time makes discussions very tiring.

Oh well,
Grendel wrote:Ok folks, nothing to see here, move along. And don't feed the troll !
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Problem is , your full of crap. You can't just say stuff, yourself being the troll and think I'm going to respect it. Show anywhere I've been condescending. It's like I said Grendal, I'm not the one that hurt your feelings. Quit transferring it to me.

EDIT: This guy just don't get it.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Let me try and be as clear as possible. I have as much as possible intreated the disrespect from some of these board members for awhile. Keeping temperate as much as possible. After being called crazy, nutcase, and ignorant redneck for years now, i simply reply, "you guys have varying standards." You go off the deep end and start calling me a troll and condescending all the while agreeing with my assessment by your own words. LOL, ridiculous.

EDIT: Since we're being honest about our feelings here, I care nothing about being taken serious by someone with such low standards of human ethics.

EDIT: Shouldn't a mod step in here and close this thread? You never seem to have problems going with the crowd, how about one of you show some cahoneys and go against the grain for once.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

flip wrote:Shouldn't a mod step in here and close this thread?
I prefer to give folks a chance to restore order themselves, but as it appears there's not much hope for this thread...