For mother Russia

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: For mother Russia

Post by sigma »

I now Makarov MP-80-13T. Although my neighbor country, commando veteran of the Afghan war, many legitimate military weapons. Very rarely, but sometimes we shoot together from it, such as crows, when few visitors around our village.

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Reminds me of my friend's walther ppk.

Here's a similar picture of his:

If I remember correctly, it's in .380.

What do you think of this one?
(picture from the net, not mine)
I got this one recently. I love it!
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Indeed, very similar. It's an interesting thought.
I'm never shoot at people from my gun. I still manage to resolve conflicts with words. Well what can I say, I know what to shoot for the beasts of the rifle or a machine gun at targets is much nicer than a pistol. Especially with tracer bullets. I think we understand each other. :)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Yeah, but if some guys are trying to kill you and your family, shoot them in the ★■◆●ing face (edit: the bad guys that is). Me, personally, I want to get into competitive shooting. I'm not worried about ninjas attacking me. :p
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I did not know about it. You're scaring me. In America, so many cases of murder of citizens and their families, that all people have to have guns to protect their families? I think I begin to understand why the U.S. is so aggressive ... In our country, for example, if would be killed the family of a businessman in a criminal war, it will be the highlight of the federal scale. These people have a lot of weapons and bodyguards, but it rarely helps them.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Russia? Safer? :lol:

Guns don't actually cause more violence. Russia has more homicides than we do, despite it having fewer guns:

This is murders per 100,000 people. As you can see things are far worse in Russia than they are in The United States.

It basically proves that Russian gun laws are pointless.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Because we have a lot of domestic homicides. This is because of the vodka. Whiskey can not drink a lot. Whiskey disgusting to drink. Vodka you can drink a lot. But this murders without the use of weapons. They kill each other pans and kitchen knives.
In fact, if I could, I would have allowed for a while the free use of a firearm in Russia for the experiment. Because I know that people who own legal firearms, is actually much more responsible attitude to the use of force. Despite the fact that I can not imagine situation where everyone can freely carry firearms. This will Somalia, but not Russia, apparently :lol:
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

sigma wrote:In fact, if I could, I would have allowed for a while the free use of a firearm in Russia for the experiment. Because I know that people who own legal firearms, is actually much more responsible attitude to the use of force.:
I agree
Russia wouldn't have to become Texas. For example, Russia could start issuing conceal carry licenses for hand guns that would be a step in the right direction. Then people could buy pistols for themselves.

Also, those that get licenses are the least likely to commit crimes with their guns. In Texas it's like 1% of CHL holders commit felonies, which is really low.