So did you guys kill all the republicans edit(from this forum)?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: So did you guys kill all the republicans edit(from this forum)?

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:05 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:50 pm Let me ask you something woodchip. Do you believe Trump is a smart man and great leader who should be re-elected? Do you believe the election was stolen from him and that he's still really president? Do you listen to Tucker Carlson and believe in his Patriot Purge scenario?
Trump has a ton of something more than than our present incompetent president and that is experience in running something. If Trump was in office we wouldn't have had the sad debacle we did in Afghanistan. We wouldn't have the cluster ★■◆● we do on the border. Are you proud and think Biden is better and smarter then Trump ? No to your other 2 questions.
First off, the ONLY reason I voted for Biden was to GET RID OF TRUMP, period. I don't like Biden nor has he done a stellar job so far either. I will hold my nose and vote for him AGAIN if the only choice in 2024 is him or Trump. But at least he's not the laughingstock of the world nor does he act like a bully moron who only likes and works with people who kiss his feet in some twisted form of loyalty. I can post YouTube videos all day to back up my claims of actual Trump idiocy. And the biggie plus for Biden is that he does NOT want to be crowned king for life or subvert democracy via insurrection or coup either. Just don't ply me with Trump's business acumen.Trump's business experience running something is a farce. Here's what you call his "successes". I guess if carnival barker, used car salesman or grifter were good business practices, he would win hands down.

https://www.gawker.com/a-complete-list- ... 1764151188

This is his real estate empire. Said real estate businesses are hemorrhaging money so bad most of them need infusions of cash just to stay afloat or else be sold off, which HAS been happening just recently with some of his hotels and buildings. Plus Trump is now under investigation for tax fraud concerning these same failing real estate business holdings. His heavily leveraged real estate house of cards is falling down card by card.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-m ... 020-9?op=1

Don't forget all the small time swindles too.

https://theweek.com/articles/783976/bri ... e-swindles

So I'd say Trump flunks any and every kind of metric for running a business, but he sure can run a grift. In fact, here's his biggest grift yet to date, pulling in millions from his deluded thralls, but using it to enrich himself instead (not exactly legal by the way since it fits the definition of a con game). Is that who you REALLY want for president woodchip, a grifter?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Also, answer me this if you don't like what Biden did in Afghanistan. Remember, Trump started the Afghanistan pull out negotiations before Biden even got into office. Trump's usual modus operandi is to start something hoping for greatness but bolting like a scared kitten if it even smells like it's going south. That man has NEVER taken personal responsibility for anything he's done in his entire life and never will, so he dumped it all on Biden to deal with because it was a classic no win scenario he didn't want to get stuck with. So answer this hypothetical. If Putin invades Ukraine and Trump was still president, what do you think Trumps' response to that Russian aggression would be? Remember, Trump was and still is in a YUGE bromance with Putin.

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:44 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:30 am The lack of a response to my earlier question(s) is all I need to know about the voracity of his news sources or the character of the leader he thinks is good for the country.
You know nothing Jon Snow. So lack of a immediate response tells you all you need to know? Is this a result of you liberal brain washing 'cause it can't be a result of your engineering background. If you need to know my news sources are from more sober source which I listed once here, you'll have to find them yourself. Obviously you were never worried about character or you would never have voted for Biden. Did your news source say anything about Biden's son's laptop or did they keep it buried? Even your news sources lack character. So before you make another ignorant post and listen to more piss poor news outlets, mail me in game and I'll give you some other sources to balance things out.
I'm not an engineer, but a college graduate with a degree in Geology. I lean left, but consider myself an independent. Be that as it may, I'm game. Post your news sources here for everyone, not just me, especially anything that proves me wrong about Trump. Your opinion is not fact and neither is mine. With Biden and Hunter's little laptop scandal I can find out all sort of things about it myself, most of it not definitive one way or another either. Like all elite politicians, the family closets of almost every politician out there contains a few skeletons, so there always may be a grain of truth. However, and that's a BIG HOWEVER, Rudy Giuliani was the sleezebag who latched onto and burped forth the Hunter laptop story and HE himself was groomed and fed all sort of questionable information by actual Russian agents. That makes anything from him automatically suspect. Plus, he's since been disbarred for his crazy actions and tactics, he's no more of a reliable source than that guy in a trench coat standing on the corner selling fake Roles watches.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.