Dead

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Dead

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:07 pm Do you understand the the wheels of our prosecutorial system are slow and sometimes it takes years to investigate someone before anyone is brought to trial? Or have you been listening to the flapping gums of Trump? I've also noticed that the Florida judge overseeing the government's mishandling of secret documents case is stringing things out, all in order to have the trail start up AFTER the November election, obviously a butt kissing favor to ex-President Heir Pumpkinhead. So why are you bitching? He's getting his wish granted via judicial malfeasance, a wish most of us citizens would not have granted to us in a million years.

I'm surprised you're not here gloating that Crackhead Hunter was just convicted on all 3 counts in HIS trial. Good. I hope he goes to prison and daddy Biden lets him rot in there, AS HE SHOULD, little scumbag. I can guarantee you though, that if one of Trump's sons were to be convicted of a similar drug related gun charge, that Trump would pardon him asap if he got back in office as president, the jackass hypocrite.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/11/politics ... index.html
I understand things like judge shopping quite well. As for gloating, no reason to. Trump will pardon himself after he is elected and Biden will pardon his son just before he leaving office.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, ain't that grand. Little Donnie Jr holding a custom Crusader AR with a Crusader helmet and a mag depicting Hillary in jail. Nice guy. I bet the little SOB has rarely stepped a foot inside a church either, let alone even believe in Jesus. You can bet if I had an image of Trumpkins on my AR mag, the Secret Service would toss my butt in jail for threatening the EX president AND they'd confiscate my firearm.

Oh, and Little Donnie Jr cost the U.S. taxpayers $75,000 for Secret Service protection during his little trip in 2019 to Mongolia, during Covid I might add, to hunt rare local sheep, just like all the self-centered prick elites get to do. And he donated $8000 to Hillary's campaign in 2008. :lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... 21-12?op=1
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:36 am Well, ain't that grand. Little Donnie Jr holding a custom Crusader AR with a Crusader helmet and a mag depicting Hillary in jail. Nice guy. I bet the little SOB has rarely stepped a foot inside a church either, let alone even believe in Jesus. You can bet if I had an image of Trumpkins on my AR mag, the Secret Service would toss my butt in jail for threatening the EX president AND they'd confiscate my firearm.

Oh, and Little Donnie Jr cost the U.S. taxpayers $75,000 for Secret Service protection during his little trip in 2019 to Mongolia, during Covid I might add, to hunt rare local sheep, just like all the self-centered prick elites get to do. And he donated $8000 to Hillary's campaign in 2008. :lol:

First, crusader helmet ? Looks like he has ear protectors on over his cap. 2nd, Hillary was never president and does not deserve the scrutiney by the secret service that a former or sitting president does. Also I see he doesn't have his finger on the trigger like Alec Baldwin did when he killed Halyna Hutchins. So unlike Hunter, who was a real crackhead, Don jr had a picture of himself taken with a a perfectly legal rifle, a perfectly legal picture on the mag and wearing perfectly correct equipment for shooting. You'd think you would know this.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I like how we're two pages in on why the e&c is dead.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:40 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:36 am Well, ain't that grand. Little Donnie Jr holding a custom Crusader AR with a Crusader helmet and a mag depicting Hillary in jail. Nice guy. I bet the little SOB has rarely stepped a foot inside a church either, let alone even believe in Jesus. You can bet if I had an image of Trumpkins on my AR mag, the Secret Service would toss my butt in jail for threatening the EX president AND they'd confiscate my firearm.

First, crusader helmet ? Looks like he has ear protectors on over his cap. 2nd, Hillary was never president and does not deserve the scrutiney by the secret service that a former or sitting president does. Also I see he doesn't have his finger on the trigger like Alec Baldwin did when he killed Halyna Hutchins. So unlike Hunter, who was a real crackhead, Don jr had a picture of himself taken with a a perfectly legal rifle, a perfectly legal picture on the mag and wearing perfectly correct equipment for shooting. You'd think you would know this.
Ahhhhh, I'm talking about the front portion of the specialized mag well, or do you need glasses and now I have to circle it for you? Plus, since Hillary was Sec State at one time, she gets Secret Service protection like the president. So why should Don Jr and crew get S.S. protection at all? He was never a government employee, just the bastard child of Trumpkins, who at one time voted for your greatest villain. I'd prefer not to pay for his protection just as you would prefer not to pay for Hillary's since we're all being picky here based on party affiliation.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:46 pm I like how we're two pages in on why the e&c is dead.
He couldn't resist. It's a drug addiction to troll the libs for every MAGAite nutcase out there. We should've taken bets on how long it was going to take for woodchip to eventually come back and start in again. And when he did come back, it was to blame me for it being blessedly dead instead of his own mouth. Hey, I'll take credit where credit is due. Conservatives. ★■◆● about everyone taking personal responsibility, except themselves. :roll:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I kept saying woodchip should have been banned.

I also said that if I was a mod of EnC, we wouldn't even see him post here.

Because I would have deleted every toxic thread he started on sight.

And none of this would even be happening.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You're welcome to it. I'm getting sick of MAGA and Christian Nationalists at this point.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

ITT: Ferno pretending he would like to see Woodchip banned when he wouldn't even post were it not for someone triggering him...

TC, Ferno as a mod would become Lemongrab from Adventure Time:

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'd pay to watch. :lol:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TC: I promise to make it as entertaining as I can for you guys.

Isaac, you don't need to worry; I'd leave you alone. Because you actually follow the rules.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Until emoji's are banned, then I'll be too.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

That's more Krom's decision. Personally, as long as you're using them reasonably, I don't see any harm in using them.

TC: It's up to you now. Just say the word in the VIP section.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I'm not used to level-headed Ferno. You haven't even insulated me in your reply.

Krom, Ferno's account has been hacked.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:13 pm TC: I promise to make it as entertaining as I can for you guys.

Isaac, you don't need to worry; I'd leave you alone. Because you actually follow the rules.
I'm seriously thinking about it. I'll let Krom and Jeff250 mull it over for a bit.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Isaac wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:52 pm I'm not used to level-headed Ferno. You haven't even insulated me in your reply.

Krom, Ferno's account has been hacked.
Well, it's because you're acting pretty decent.

See, I can be a nice guy if you're nice to others.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I'm always nice. And when I correct people it's out of love.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm
woodchip wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:40 pm

Ahhhhh, I'm talking about the front portion of the specialized mag well, or do you need glasses and now I have to circle it for you? Plus, since Hillary was Sec State at one time, she gets Secret Service protection like the president. So why should Don Jr and crew get S.S. protection at all? He was never a government employee, just the bastard child of Trumpkins, who at one time voted for your greatest villain. I'd prefer not to pay for his protection just as you would prefer not to pay for Hillary's since we're all being picky here based on party affiliation.
You already said Crusader AR so by continuing By saying "helmet" you can understand how I got confused. And a picture of Hillary behind bars does not constitute a threat on her life.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:00 pm
Isaac wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:46 pm I like how we're two pages in on why the e&c is dead.
He couldn't resist. It's a drug addiction to troll the libs for every MAGAite nutcase out there. We should've taken bets on how long it was going to take for woodchip to eventually come back and start in again. And when he did come back, it was to blame me for it being blessedly dead instead of his own mouth. Hey, I'll take credit where credit is due. Conservatives. ★■◆● about everyone taking personal responsibility, except themselves. :roll:
I noticed the Lib trolls can't resist trolling back in my posts either. Addicted? And libs love being lied to...like using FBI crime data as somehow proof that it is.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Imagine that - thinking FBI crime statistics are somehow fake.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

See Woody. Everyone can be cordial with each other.

So get back on the circus train.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TigerRaptor wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:58 pm See Woody. Everyone can be cordial with each other.
Oh, you mean like your post earlier in the thread "Oh look! The circus is in town. Drop dead already you damn evil clown bastard."

I think TC if you back over the years, you'll see before I ★■◆● posted it was in response to the name calling like TigerRaptor did. You'ii understand why I think you are a poor and biased moderator. Can't even moderate to stop the name calling here. Jeff is obviously no better as is Krom. You want civility but don't want to do your jobs to clean it up. And banning me would only prove how lazy you all really are.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Cry some more.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

This is coming from a guy who made a circus act about never coming back. But you came back, and the first thing you did was attack TC with your bull★■◆●.

Go bake a pie or something.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Just tell us what we have to do for you to stop posting here.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Jeff250 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:09 pm Just tell us what we have to do for you to stop posting here.
I did my absolute best... But the Woodchip posts are still far more popular than any post I can come up with. I'm not sure him leaving would be healthy for this forum.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:38 pm
TigerRaptor wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:58 pm See Woody. Everyone can be cordial with each other.
Oh, you mean like your post earlier in the thread "Oh look! The circus is in town. Drop dead already you damn evil clown bastard."

I think TC if you back over the years, you'll see before I ★■◆● posted it was in response to the name calling like TigerRaptor did. You'ii understand why I think you are a poor and biased moderator. Can't even moderate to stop the name calling here. Jeff is obviously no better as is Krom. You want civility but don't want to do your jobs to clean it up. And banning me would only prove how lazy you all really are.
Poor baby.

There there now. Go cry to baby Trumpkins. He'll give you a manly flag hug so you'll feel American again.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:29 pm
Jeff250 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:09 pm Just tell us what we have to do for you to stop posting here.
I did my absolute best... But the Woodchip posts are still far more popular than any post I can come up with. I'm not sure him leaving would be healthy for this forum.
With the state of our politics in this country and given how much each side absolutely hates each other, that might be a good thing for awhile. Personally, I like discussions as much as anyone and I'm not even a far left liberal, although according to woody, I'm a commie queer sitting out in left field who's doesn't do enough to stop the name calling. I just can't make everyone happy. But it seems that all the few conservatives who were intelligent enough to hold a conversation without delving into crazy conspiracy theories, pushing those same theories as fact or just outright name calling are long gone. We're left with a MAGA troll and a flat earther who only come here to poke the tigers for fun. Even many of my OP's fall flat Isaac, so we tried. People just like fighting dirty, which always brings out the worst behavior.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

The only reason woodchip came back is he's like Ben Shapiro - he has a public humiliation fetish. And he needed his fix.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I find it funny that he still continues to blame TC for killing the E&C, which is not true at all. Basic observation over the years shows this part of the forum was dying as the board population continued to decline (mostly due to age) and will continue to decline. It will only be a matter of time before other members get sick of the mind-numbing nonsense and move on since nothing is being done about it. This board probably has less than two years left before it looks like a ghost town.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Absolutely, Tiger.

I'm more than willing to do something about it; I can take over TC's role. However, I'd need support from you guys to do it.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Ferno wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:34 pm The only reason woodchip came back is he's like Ben Shapiro - he has a public humiliation fetish. And he needed his fix.
Woody being a closet masochist would make so much sense.

But yeah, but all means, take point and kick his ass out for good. Better to see this folder mostly die than to have it revolving around his ★■◆●.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Wow, I'm really impressed with how you guys can play the victim and act like someone is putting a gun to your heads and forcing you to participate in Woody's posts.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

In a perfect world, we'd all let insults roll off our backs like water on a duck's back. But we're human Spidey, sorry to say, and temptation gets the best of anyone. If we were all thick skinned and clear thinking, there'd be no road rage either. Besides, it's fun to poke trolls. What can I say? I'm human. :wink:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Spidey wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:51 am Wow, I'm really impressed with how you guys can play the victim and act like someone is putting a gun to your heads and forcing you to participate in Woody's posts.
The counter to this is simple: If you're at a barbecue (this is a metaphor, don't get pedantic) and there's a guy who comes in out of the blue and starts acting like a total shithead, do you just sit there and let him run his mouth? Or do you tell him to get out and remove them?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:45 am
Spidey wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:51 am Wow, I'm really impressed with how you guys can play the victim and act like someone is putting a gun to your heads and forcing you to participate in Woody's posts.
The counter to this is simple: If you're at a barbecue (this is a metaphor, don't get pedantic) and there's a guy who comes in out of the blue and starts acting like a total shithead, do you just sit there and let him run his mouth? Or do you tell him to get out and remove them?
So even woodchip made a post that's not political at all. It currently stands at 3 replies. But if he makes one about some made-up connection between pedophiles and Democratic voters his post would be rewarded with multiple pages of dialogue and interaction. If replies are the only commodity on this platform, Ferno, you mostly reward those that behave badly.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

So we're supposed to sit here and do nothing?

No isaac, we have to push back against abhorrent behaviour.
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
Remember the social contract.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

"Pushing back" is best done by ignoring the person. How many decades old is this forum? Has an argument ever been won? There are no champions made here except the self-decorated ones.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Ignoring right wing extremist bull★■◆● is not and will never be an option. Pushing back very much requires doing something and always will.

Also this place is very much as dead as any internet forum that is still operational could be. All that is left for it to completely die is for me and KB to stop paying the bills and let it disappear from the internet forever like .com did. People move on, it is a natural thing and not really bad or a problem that needs to be addressed.