New Investment Product: You may be interested.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

New Investment Product: You may be interested.

Post by Mobius »

Yesterday, we launched a new investment product on the American market. The companies I'm involved with have spent the last 3 years developing this product and creating the web site, and infrastructure to support it. If you have money to invest - or already have money invested in things which are currently returning less than the S&P500 index average, or only slightly above the average, then it might pay you to investigate the new investment service offered at http://www.moneymasters.com

Google is starting to report the release of the product and service quite strongly.

Having been involved with this thing since the concept was floated in 2003, I can tell you that if I was an American resident, I would be putting my money into it.

The service is not one of these \"tie you up and lock you down\" kind of things at all. The fees are minimal (far lower than tradition mutual fund investments, or hedge funds, which carry significant risk), the risk is low, while returns are excellent. You can get out at any time, without penalty.

I think you might find it interesting to have a look at the site, and what it has to say about investing - even if you have no money right now. If you are interested, you will be happy to learn that you do not need millions, hundreds of thousands, or even thousands of dollars to start out.
Tricord
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tricord »

If I didn't know better, I'd catalog this as spam and trash it ;)
Genghis
DBB Newbie
DBB Newbie

Post by Genghis »

Interesting that Mobius is listed as a Money Master on that site...oh wait, that's Chris Davis, not Davies. Never mind.

I do have a couple of funds managed by Bill Miller, who has a pretty stellar reputation. I don't know the other guys listed there, but I'm far from an expert.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

I'm too put off by the illegitimate use of Flash on the Website.
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Mobius wrote: creating the web site [unnecessary comma] and infrastructure to support it.
Mobius wrote: If you have money to invest - or... slightly above the average, [mismatched dash and comma] then... http://www.moneymasters.com [missing period, but I'll let that one slide]
Mobius wrote: I can tell you that if I were [requires subjunctive mood]
Mobius wrote: ...than traditional mutual fund...
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I would certainly be suspect of a financial website advertizing such poor grammar. :lol: