.l.. I salute you ..l.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

.l.. I salute you ..l.

Post by TigerRaptor »

Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Guy needs Prozac!
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Maybe if the guy pulled that silver spoon outta his butt, he might be able to see what the real world is about. The whole thing is about him and how everyone is invading his space with thier \"hardships\". If this guy can put a vid together like that, he has no room to complain himself.

x2 Mobi,
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

And I thought *I* was high-stress...

But that's only when I get faced with a line of camper vans, going my way, on a twisty road. Even then, the 928 makes pretty quick work of 'em.

I think this guy is funny - and you have to know he isn't serious - he's hamming it up for the camera, in the hope someone will pick him up and offer him a TV contract.

If he's for real, then he needs, as you Americans would say, a \"damn good slap upside the head\".

Question: what **is** \"upside the head\"? I've always been curious. Even living in Rhode Island I never found out.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I believe it means \"to the side of the head,\" but I've never come across a detailed description of the phrase's origins.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

or as our cousins in the UK say \"boot to the head!\" :mrgreen:
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

I favour \"Slap upside the head\" just because it sounds more exotic, and slightly kinky. ;)
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Wow. This guy's a world-class cock.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

[Incoming Rant!]

I like this guy. Probably because he's a lot like me.
Except that I'm an overly tolerant, passive and mature teenager, so things are a helluva lot worse!
For a few examples: every weekday, I get plenty of abuse from the pupils in my school. Abuse in forms of people calling me pigeon, people trying to harm me, people trying to make me feel depressed by overexaggerating any mistake I make, people (always straight males) trying to groupe me, people trying to physically prevent me from going to a particular place, etc etc. But the worst thing is that they're ALWAYS doing it purposely to annoy me. And it's because I refuse to fight back.
Then, I also have my parents. From their obvious biased attutude, to their huge lack of logic, to their refusal to let me argue against something (and this is a case of just not giving me any chance,(it isn't that I give cheek), to their downright criminal behavour.. Many times I have a problem with health, they'll blame it on spending too much time on the computer, disregarding any explanation I give completely, without explaining why they think that.
In conclusion, I've found out that I have a fear of humans a while ago.

The only point of his I disagree with is the teenager thing.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

TIGERassault wrote:[Incoming Rant!]

I like this guy. Probably because he's a lot like me.
Except that I'm an overly tolerant, passive and mature teenager, so things are a helluva lot worse!
For a few examples: every weekday, I get plenty of abuse from the pupils in my school. Abuse in forms of people calling me pigeon, people trying to harm me, people trying to make me feel depressed by overexaggerating any mistake I make, people (always straight males) trying to groupe me, people trying to physically prevent me from going to a particular place, etc etc. But the worst thing is that they're ALWAYS doing it purposely to annoy me. And it's because I refuse to fight back.
Then, I also have my parents. From their obvious biased attutude, to their huge lack of logic, to their refusal to let me argue against something (and this is a case of just not giving me any chance,(it isn't that I give cheek), to their downright criminal behavour.. Many times I have a problem with health, they'll blame it on spending too much time on the computer, disregarding any explanation I give completely, without explaining why they think that.
In conclusion, I've found out that I have a fear of humans a while ago.
High School doesn't count.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

fliptw wrote:High School doesn't count.
?
What do you mean?
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

You got to admit he tells it like it is. ;)
Unix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Unix »

Mobius wrote:I favour "Slap upside the head" just because it sounds more exotic, and slightly kinky. ;)
It's "upside the head", because when you administer said slap, you do it with an upward trajectory.

Sorta start with your arm extended and your hand palm-down. As you bring your arm across rotate your hand and bring it up. Probably one of the most satisfying ways to slap someone. Aside from a ★■◆● slap.
-Unix
My Music
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

i like it, the fast&hard editing style was pretty cool too.
and yeah, it's just a social comentary comedy act. One of those "i can say the things that no-one else can coz i'm a comedian" things - it's an important for society to have commentary that disregards our taboos, just like this guy.
TIGERassault wrote:people calling me pigeon
ahaha i got that in one of my highschools. lol humans