Sigma. This is a secret transmission. Top secret

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Sigma. This is a secret transmission. Top secret

Post by Isaac »

Sigma, meet me at Мезень дарыясы river in two weeks. I'll be on a blue boat. I'll flash my lights twice. Flash yours three times to confirm it's you. I'll drop off the banned/stolen goods and you give me the Rubles. I've assembled an inventory that you should be able to easily sell:

Playstation 4s , QTY: 50
Boxes with every PS4 game: 3
Glock Firearms, QTY: 300
9mm ammo, QTY: 3000 boxes
.40 ammo, QTY: 3000 boxes
American beef (on ice): 500lbs
American poultry (on ice): 300lbs

To confirm this order simply reply with something pro Russian, Anti-american, or deny you know anything about this.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Sigma. This is a secret transmission. Top secret

Post by sigma »

Just 5 minutes ago I was listening the opinion of Ray McGovern in his TV interview in Moscow. He was able to convince me that there for the time being is no need for me to meet with you on such matters :roll:
Although, of course, I'm happy to spend time with you on a joint fishing or hunting, if the opportunity arises :wink:
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I understand your coded message. Shipment sent. Me and my crew will be arrive there on Sept 23rd. We've already bribed the crooked Russian military to let us in.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Isaac wrote:I understand your coded message. Shipment sent. Me and my crew will be arrive there on Sept 23rd. We've already bribed the crooked Russian military to let us in.
I hope your team is a sweet American girls? :wink: I've been wanting to fill this gap in my experience. I think the Russian soldiers will also be very happy. Do not worry about anything, we're here and feed and warm them :D
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

LOL!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote:I understand your coded message. Shipment sent. Me and my crew will be arrive there on Sept 23rd. We've already bribed the crooked Russian military to let us in.
Ya sure you want to bring real firearms to a video game party retreat? In Russia? With Vodka? I can just visualize the ensuing mayhem and carnage............ :P :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Sigma, we got the order switched with TC's. We sent sent her the games, guns, and food. We sent you the boat full male chip and dale dancers. Can we still get paid?
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Something tells me you guys don't want to be interrupted. :lol:
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Isaac wrote:Sigma, we got the order switched with TC's. We sent sent her the games, guns, and food. We sent you the boat full male chip and dale dancers. Can we still get paid?
No, in your case it is not necessary. I think that when the soldiers see a boat with Spider-Man, Batman, Chip and Dale, Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which move in the direction of the Russian border and they will be blinking flashlights, in my opinion, the soldiers will immediately recognize that it floats Isaac and his team. But, of course, you need to prepare for a big drunk on this remarkable and rare natural phenomenon :) Not to mention the fact that amateur video to your participation as a main character, collect at least one million views on YouTube :wink:
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I know this is true, because Russia has dash-cams on everything, even on things without dash boards.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

By the way, Isaac, if you want adventure, it is better to go hunting. I think you'll like it :wink: That's a real pleasure.

Short translation:
Every winter in the southern steppes of Russia a large number of wolves killed not only wildlife, but also a lot of livestock. Therefore, locals are asking hunters to help them.
Once in 2014, wolves tore the old man in the yard of his house, hunters again sent for trophies.
Thus, the temperature of 37 degrees Celsius. Snowmobiles do not want to start.
Finally, the technical problem are eliminated, you can go hunting.
Often it is necessary to pursue the wolf at the speed of 80 kilometers per hour.
Despite the difficulties, the results of hunting everyone is happy - and the locals and hunters, and domestic sheep and wild saiga (Asian antelopes).

[youtube]cAFHgPvHmDA[/youtube]

[youtube]ERE77Lvrujc[/youtube]

[youtube]QKhpBA71shM[/youtube]
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote:I know this is true, because Russia has dash-cams on everything, even on things without dash boards.
Watched the show, Most Extreme - Roads last night. They showed lots and lots of Russians driving very badly. They even called Russians the world's worst drivers. :P :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

It would be a feat to out-do the drivers around here. :P Most people I've seen consistently apply only 60-80% of the faculties and foresight needed to command such a large chuck of metal at such high velocities. Every once in a while I see someone do something that betrays a greater degree of investment in the process, and I feel like getting out and hugging them. :mrgreen:
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

tunnelcat wrote:
Isaac wrote:I know this is true, because Russia has dash-cams on everything, even on things without dash boards.
Watched the show, Most Extreme - Roads last night. They showed lots and lots of Russians driving very badly. They even called Russians the world's worst drivers. :P :lol:
I guess they never drove the surface streets around Portland... good grief.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I've driven around Portland and they're pretty tame compared to the maniacs in Colorado Springs, CO. Cue Foil. :wink:
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Nah, the worst drivers I've ever been around were back in Oklahoma. It's not that they drove fast or reckless; in fact they actually they tend to drive more slowly.

The problem is that they are so often just completely unaware of what is going on around them. They often change from one lane to another without slightest glance to see who is there, much less any signal. They'll sometimes merge onto the highway at dangerously slow speeds, with no clue how fast the traffic is going. They'll even sometimes turn right across your path, with no clue that you're there.

...and I never realized that I was one of those drivers, until I moved to Colorado. ;)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Denver's OK maybe, but it was worse in the Springs because of the all the military bases and their personnel and the loads of seasonal tourists, which resulted in a large mish mash of a constantly revolving crazy mix of clueless out of state drivers. It was an aggravating mix of aggressive lane changing fist waving fast people, slow plodding people who weren't paying attention and people who were constantly lost and looking for directions.