Rand Paul melted down quickly, huh?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Rand Paul melted down quickly, huh?

Post by callmeslick »

....anyone catch him on the Today show this am. Wow. Even I thought he had a bit more self-control and intelligence than
to have a public meltdown in the first 24 hours.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re: Rand Paul melted down quickly, huh?

Post by CUDA »

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Didn't see that one, but I saw Rachel Maddow's interview way back during Rand's last presidential run and he melted down when he was repeatedly asked if he supported the Civil Rights Act, specifically the part about private businesses having to follow public accommodation laws.

CUDA, I don't think Hillary is Slick's favorite Democrat anymore. You need to update your snark. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

anymore? CUDA has known me for long enough to know she NEVER was close to my favorite. I figure Rand will have his fun and pocket his cash until later this year or early next, when he has to give up a run for Senate under KY law to be a candidate for President. We'll see if he has the stones to stay in the race then. I will bet not.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I guess CUDA has a one Hillary mind. :P

I sure hope Jim Webb jumps in. We liberals need a more viable candidate that doesn't come with all that baggage, and Hillary's suitcase is full of dirty laundry.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

patience.......wait about two months TC.
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

OR, you can get your fill now. She going to announce this weekend, just in time for this little gem to create an epic Clinton burn. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sical.html

And this isn't going to help Biden either. :lol:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/ ... his-mouth/
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

was not referring to either Hillary or Biden
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I know you were. :wink: I couldn't resist the news on Hillary and Biden however. As for Webb, I hope he gets in when the time's right and the Hillary crown has finally tarnished.