When imaginary is real

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

When imaginary is real

Post by woodchip »

While many of you believe Hunters lap top was fake due to the fake news you listen to, you were lied too. The FBI, at Hunters trial, has testified that it is indeed real. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... r-AA1ncGMI.
Sad part is there were 51 intelligence officials who signed a letter affirming they thought the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation plot. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1hcgKV
It must be sad to be a liberal finding out the press thought of you as nothing more than mushrooms.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: When imaginary is real

Post by vision »

Get a new hobby.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I feel like this "scandal" is a testament to how little dirt people have on Biden and this is the best they can do. Call me when Biden commits election fraud.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

All cults die, eventually.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Isaac wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:02 am I feel like this "scandal" is a testament to how little dirt people have on Biden and this is the best they can do. Call me when Biden commits election fraud.
Let me ask you this, if you consider this 'little dirt", why did 50 intelligence officials see the need to sign a false letter claiming it was a Russian hoax and the liberal press spend so much air time confirming the laptop was fake all just before the 2020 elections?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

woodchip wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:35 am
Isaac wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:02 am I feel like this "scandal" is a testament to how little dirt people have on Biden and this is the best they can do. Call me when Biden commits election fraud.
Let me ask you this, if you consider this 'little dirt", why did 50 intelligence officials see the need to sign a false letter claiming it was a Russian hoax and the liberal press spend so much air time confirming the laptop was fake all just before the 2020 elections?
I want to care as much as you do. It's just so boring. In this day and age, our candidates can shoot someone on Main Street, and nobody will lose a vote. Biden walks around drugged up. Trump gave secrets to the Russians. I don't care anymore. I want to, but it's been the same thing every day since Trump was elected. The White House is just a circus tent at this point with rotating clowns. To answer your question: Why did Biden cover up his son's activities? Because it's par for the course.

Now let me ask you a question, since I answered yours. How are you not bored of talking about Democrats vs. Republicans? It's like a blog version of talk radio. My new posts here in E&C stand out as NOT being that same old tired Democrat vs. Republican whataboutisms. There's so much more in this world to talk about than the least interesting people.
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac, it tells you volumes about someone when all they can come up to discuss is the hateful one-sided propaganda rhetoric they gleaned from their stovepipe of a news feed on their phones every day. I know this because my sister feeds off of it like it's the factual truth to never question, like the Bible. It's just absorb and regurgitate as the ONLY truth, never mind other evidence that counters it. It doesn't matter if you start out with the intention to be productive with any discussion. It only matters for some to feed off the hate, call names and spread fear and loathing for self-gratification and trolling. This country could accomplish so much more for it's citizens if everyone compromised and worked together to come up with solutions that neither fully really like, but would work for most as a compromise solution. But it's so polarized and poisoned with hate, racism, antisemitism and nationalism, yelling at or about the other side is the ONLY thing they can think of anymore. By the way, I'm talking about both political sides, although conservatives have gone off the deep end into my way or the highway territory, totally unwilling to even talk or bargain with the other side. Woodchip's signature is all you have to see to know his feelings, which is destroy the left no matter what.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Isaac wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:48 am
woodchip wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:35 am
I want to care as much as you do. It's just so boring. In this day and age, our candidates can shoot someone on Main Street, and nobody will lose a vote. Biden walks around drugged up. Trump gave secrets to the Russians. I don't care anymore. I want to, but it's been the same thing every day since Trump was elected. The White House is just a circus tent at this point with rotating clowns. To answer your question: Why did Biden cover up his son's activities? Because it's par for the course.

Now let me ask you a question, since I answered yours. How are you not bored of talking about Democrats vs. Republicans? It's like a blog version of talk radio. My new posts here in E&C stand out as NOT being that same old tired Democrat vs. Republican whataboutisms. There's so much more in this world to talk about than the least interesting people.
I'm not bored talking about "politicians" because they affect our lives...yours, mine, everyone's. While events swirl around you, being ignorant of what politicians are doing got us into such things as the Vietnam war. It is how Venezuela went from being a rich prosperous nation to a third world country. How Hamas went from butchering 1200 Israelis to controlling the narrative and making a lot of people believe it was the Zionist's fault. I think a lot of people here want to live in a bubble and want to believe there is nothing bad out there. I know different as I experienced it first hand.
As to your post, feel free to post whatever you like. I don't know much about the topics but I do read them to learn something but not much I really care about. Want to talk about woodworking or photography, that's something I do know about.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's a difference between choosing between rotten politicians and holding your nose to cast a vote because you think one is less evil than the other and being a member of a cult with unquestioned fealty to it's master and kissing the very ground he walks on delusional and absolute loyalty.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:49 am There's a difference between choosing between rotten politicians and holding your nose to cast a vote because you think one is less evil than the other and being a member of a cult with unquestioned fealty to it's master and kissing the very ground he walks on delusional and absolute loyalty.
As was said in Game of Thrones, You know nothing John Snow.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Put it this way. Even many normal Republicans don't want a Trump second term. So they're either not voting, voting for a different conservative, or holding their nose and voting for Biden. Then you're forgetting that Independents and suburban women hate the bastard for both his crass behavior towards women and his SCOTUS picks wiping out their decades old abortion rights. Trumpkins does not have a lock on a second term.