Mini HaHa

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Mini HaHa

Post by woodchip »

So the Dems do it again. Biden anoints his VP to be the next Democratic choice for POTUS without going thru any primary run. It would of been one thing if he stepped down (like Nixon) and Kamala then became President and thus the presumptive candidate, but no, brain dead as he is he thinks he is competent to remain in office. Already the liberal news is covering for miss word salad. First they said she was the Border Czar and now she was just in charge of "root causes". In 2019 GovTrac rated her as the mos liberal senator, now the page referring to this has been scrubbed. Just listening to all this liberal adulation and rewriting of history, shows how easily the emo-mind of liberals can be changed. So go ahead and Tell me how Harris will be a good President.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Mini HaHa

Post by Krom »

U mad?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

seethe more
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Hmmm, do I hear a hint of desperation? Trump didn't help his cause by picking Vance either. Mr. women should be staying home and raising kids and all our country's problems are solved Vance. Harris is nothing but a miserable childless cat lady Vance. Haaahaaahaaahaaa. He can go ★■◆● himself. The prick is such a poor speaker, he can't even cut a joke. The crickets are deafening. I also hear that it was Trumpkin's kids who told him to pick Vance too. He'll be perfect they said. :lol: :lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-j ... 024-7?op=1
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I don't know how long it will last, but it's nice seeing right wingers flailing. The Fox News Cinematic Universe hasn't had time to build the backstory of their new surprise main villain so we're seeing their weird unfiltered ideas in real time.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Miss word salad?

Well, I suppose I can see how you would think that, seeing as competence, coherence and understanding are miles above your preferred grunting.

As for how she'll be a better president? A paper bag would be a better choice than your wannabe dictator racist sexist petulant thin-skinned, dementia-addled, cocaine snorting, overweight, shits-his-own-pants, bad hair, orange skinned, big mac eating, child-neglecting, disabled-insulting melania-abandoning, mother-neglecting, veteran-insulting mob boss failure.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I do have to laugh about how quickly the conservatives pivoted from "all the border problems are Biden's fault" to "all the border problems are Harris's fault".

Definitely not Trump's fault though, nothing to do with him going "Don't vote for the border bill, I want to run on anti-immigration!", completely unrelated.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:21 am Hmmm, do I hear a hint of desperation? Trump didn't help his cause by picking Vance either. Mr. women should be staying home and raising kids and all our country's problems are solved Vance. Harris is nothing but a miserable childless cat lady Vance. Haaahaaahaaahaaa. He can go ★■◆● himself. The prick is such a poor speaker, he can't even cut a joke. The crickets are deafening. I also hear that it was Trumpkin's kids who told him to pick Vance too. He'll be perfect they said. :lol: :lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-j ... 024-7?op=1
What digs on me, aside from all the other things this guy did is, he stole my name. One I had since I was a kid.

Now, I have to disassociate myself from it because the fucker has tainted it.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I'm not a fan of the 2 party system. But why are the republicans making this an issue? I thought the parties are like their own group - like the only thing really that is "official. officiallly." are the finances (laugh the ★■◆● out loud in regards to both those corporate whores of political parties) as they relate to the government of the United States (IRS). Like, Republicans and Democrats are just clubs that push candidates and platforms. Like the Moose Lodge or the Shriners or Pink Hat Ladies or some ★■◆● like that.

Are the Republicans making it a thing as to say: "Look at the President and the party bypass a process to force their hand." Or! are they saying there are illegalities in the way it's playing out? I'm actually curious because if anyone should be bitching about it it should be factions of the Democrats saying "Wait a minute here, we don't want all that money going to her."

Please, what is your opinion.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TheWhat wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:59 am I'm not a fan of the 2 party system. But why are the republicans making this an issue? I thought the parties are like their own group - like the only thing really that is "official. officiallly." are the finances (laugh the ★■◆● out loud in regards to both those corporate whores of political parties) as they relate to the government of the United States (IRS). Like, Republicans and Democrats are just clubs that push candidates and platforms. Like the Moose Lodge or the Shriners or Pink Hat Ladies or some ★■◆● like that.

Are the Republicans making it a thing as to say: "Look at the President and the party bypass a process to force their hand." Or! are they saying there are illegalities in the way it's playing out? I'm actually curious because if anyone should be bitching about it it should be factions of the Democrats saying "Wait a minute here, we don't want all that money going to her."

It's desperation, man. Sheer ★■◆●ing desperation.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

They're like a dog that chases a car. This time, the car stopped and the dog caught it, so now what? I waiting to see if the Republicans hate the taste of Vance in their mouths, spit him out and pick someone else, because he's toxic for getting the women's vote. He's probably a closet Promise Keeper. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:33 amU mad?
Why no, just pointing that P T Barnum's quote, "A sucker is born every minute" still holds true today as evidenced by how easily liberals are snookered.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:43 am They're like a dog that chases a car. This time, the car stopped and the dog caught it, so now what? I waiting to see if the Republicans hate the taste of Vance in their mouths, spit him out and pick someone else, because he's toxic for getting the women's vote. He's probably a closet Promise Keeper. :roll:
I notice TC, you are like the person who knows she picked the wrong side but too afraid to leave a sinking ship. Always complaining about the group that has a safe shelter to swim to but have put up "Vote for Trump/Vance on the shore. Pity.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TheWhat wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:59 am I'm not a fan of the 2 party system. But why are the republicans making this an issue? I thought the parties are like their own group - like the only thing really that is "official. officiallly." are the finances (laugh the ★■◆● out loud in regards to both those corporate whores of political parties) as they relate to the government of the United States (IRS). Like, Republicans and Democrats are just clubs that push candidates and platforms. Like the Moose Lodge or the Shriners or Pink Hat Ladies or some ★■◆● like that.

Biden Can make her his choice but the delegates at the DNC have to pick and pledge to her. Could be as interesting as their convention back in the 60's. I'm wondering if the Chicago cops will be as tolerant of protestors as they were back then.

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

TheWhat wrote:But why are the republicans making this an issue?
They're tossing out bull★■◆● to see if anything sticks. It's not like they have any principles to defend. I'd guess they'll probably mount legal challenges to ballot access but it's unlikely to be successful. (I say unlikely instead of won't because who knows with the freaks they've packed the courts with)

It'll be the same bull★■◆● after the election, they'll throw a bunch of sand in the gears with legal challenges to make it hard for states to make the relatively tight deadlines for certifications in the hopes of throwing things to the House. Basically a more organized version of Jan 6 because only the actual rioters saw any consequences last time.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:44 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:43 am They're like a dog that chases a car. This time, the car stopped and the dog caught it, so now what? I waiting to see if the Republicans hate the taste of Vance in their mouths, spit him out and pick someone else, because he's toxic for getting the women's vote. He's probably a closet Promise Keeper. :roll:
I notice TC, you are like the person who knows she picked the wrong side but too afraid to leave a sinking ship. Always complaining about the group that has a safe shelter to swim to but have put up "Vote for Trump/Vance on the shore. Pity.
Your old man, if he hasn't spent an hour fixing his hair. Maybe Trump is really trans. No male worth their manhood spends an HOUR primping their fugly coif. He also apparently forgot to rub on the fake tan that day too. :lol:

Your party's flailing right now because they thought old man Trump would have to run against old man Biden. Unlike you, I saw the handwriting on the wall and knew Biden was going to drop out. And to show you Biden's still a smart tactician, he waited until AFTER the RNC convention to drop the bomb, totally leaving Trump and crew flatfooted and whining like babies. Now we have a younger woman of color running against a progressively senile old white nationalist, womanizing, sexist, prick of a man, Trump. If you think I'm wrong, just listen to some of his rally speeches. He meanders topics and stories like a drunken sailor. He's also an overweight heart case walking on 2 feet and if he croaks, I certainly don't want Vance. Start bailing water woody. Your ship is listing to one side, because most sane women in this country don't want to go back to the 1950's. I'll vote for a smart prosecutor woman over a sexist asswipe who chose a VP jackass straight from the Christian Taliban.

Oh, and now we have Agenda 47, Trump's alignment with Project 2025, and he says he's never heard of Project 2025. Uh huh. The man couldn't tell a shred of truth if his life depended on it. There's no way in hell I'd vote against my own interests, even if my ship were sinking. Trump's vision of America is putrid. You hate the state trying to regulate guns. I hate the state telling me how I should LIVE my life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_47
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

God he is such a disgusting-looking sack of donkey ★■◆●, isn't he?
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Oh, so they are just taking shots at the other clubs internal process (or non-process) for something to crow about.

Sidebar: I find Harris' speaking voice to be far less grating than Biden's or Hillary Clinton's voice - jebus beans I have to turn them off and just read the text.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Trump's impersonation of W.C. Fields drunk MAGA version.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TigerRaptor wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:45 pm Trump's impersonation of W.C. Fields drunk MAGA version.
And biden's impersonation of a president crapping his depends makes him look "sharp as ever". And we're stuck with him until Jan. 2025. At least Nixon had the good grace to resign.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:11 amAnd biden's impersonation of a president crapping his depends makes him look "sharp as ever". And we're stuck with him until Jan. 2025. At least Nixon had the good grace to resign.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:11 am
TigerRaptor wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:45 pm Trump's impersonation of W.C. Fields drunk MAGA version.
And biden's impersonation of a president crapping his depends makes him look "sharp as ever". And we're stuck with him until Jan. 2025. At least Nixon had the good grace to resign.
Do you need a civics lesson? It's not King Biden. It's those in his cabinet that matters. But elect Trump, it'll be King Trump running the new Christian Theocracy show, as long as it suits his agenda for revenge and power. If Christians complain that's not "Biblical", which they should be doing, they'll end up like LGBTQ people, marginalized and pushed aside. Be careful who you vote for all you Christians. Trump is now a convicted sexual predator who'll turn on you in a heartbeat. Your God is a pervert. You're nothing but his meat to feed the lions.

https://baptistnews.com/article/elect-m ... ngelicals/
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Another thing that I'm pretty sure trump will do if he gets back in: He'll put veterans in internment camps.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, it'll be anyone who looks "not White" first, no matter if they're American citizens or not. Then the economy will crash and Trump will blame it all on Biden and claim he fulfilled his campaign promise to make mass deportation a reality. Either that, or he'll finally face reality and figure out that mass deportation will be bad for the economy on his watch and he'll never get around to it. Maybe even try this crazy idea vomited forth from his pie hole in 2019 while he was pres., to build his fantastical moat on the southern border filled with alligators and snakes while border patrol agents shoot them in the legs so they can't run or swim away. I mean, no sane person could make this stuff up. Maybe a demented animal perhaps.... :roll:

Meanwhile, nary a peep about one of the biggest DOJ drug cartel arrests in modern history.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1rwyl2x050o
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:11 amAnd biden's impersonation of a president crapping his depends makes him look "sharp as ever". And we're stuck with him until Jan. 2025. At least Nixon had the good grace to resign.
It sounds like you and Biden have a couple of things in common. If you were sharp, you wouldn't have come back here, so now we're stuck smelling the crap from your depends.

Here, clean up after yourself.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Lol, and once again Tiger Raptor highlights his infantile I.Q. by by posting inane pictures and commentary. TC, glad to see you're doing your moderator duties so well.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

It's funny how that comment got your attention, but you still have unanswered questions in the other threads. (I had a hunch you were going to reply).

Just why exactly did you come back to the DBB?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:27 am Lol, and once again Tiger Raptor highlights his infantile I.Q. by by posting inane pictures and commentary. TC, glad to see you're doing your moderator duties so well.
Tell Krom to fire me then. Better add Jeff250 to that request as well. This "discussion" is now closed.