In Through the Out Door?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

In Through the Out Door?

Post by Zuruck »

Well...I read this article and was floored by it. How much longer do you think until sex becomes the way it was in Stallone's movie "Demolition Man"?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6620768/
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

those laws can suck my dick.
:P
Sirian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sirian »

The irony is, the banner ad is selling birth control pills. :D

We should dispose of obsolete sex laws, of course, but the article points out why nobody has bothered.

- Sirian
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Sirian wrote:We should dispose of obsolete sex laws, of course, but the article points out why nobody has bothered.

- Sirian
Yea it's kind of a bad career move to be the congressmen who authored the bill that legalizes putting ones mouth on the genitals/anus of farm animals :o
I don't know, that might look good on your resume up north but down here in gods country people would stop inviting you to dinner ;)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Gadzooks! Now I have to worry about how many states I'm a crimminal in (peeks out blinds...nervously).
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

They can blow me. If they can't pull their own heads out of their own asses and focus on more important matters, they have no business poking around in my sexual affairs.

Besides, politicians have so many sexual skeletons in their closet they'd have to be punished to the full extent of the law as well.
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Tyranny I'd be worried if I were you; the government could be searching through your sex life. And shown by the WMDs in Iraq, the government has a bad habit of searching for things that don't exist.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

Beowulf wrote:Tyranny I'd be worried if I were you; the government could be searching through your sex life. And shown by the WMDs in Iraq, the government has a bad habit of searching for things that don't exist.
rofl!
my birthday joke!
:P
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

I'll keep that in mind when we eventually tie all the pieces together in another decade or so.
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Bwahahaha!!! G1 Beo! :D :D :lol: :lol:
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

This is why a degree of utilitarianism... has utility.
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

Justice Antonin Scalia, who voted with the minority in Lawrence, wrote a scathing dissent which made it clear he favored the ability of states to forbid sexual expression they deemed immoral whether the proscribed behavior takes place in private or not. Chief Justice Rehnquist and Justice Clarence Thomas voted with Scalia.
Such a wise supreme court we have, that they declare that good ol' Uncle Sam's nephews can put you in jail for having sex in a different position. :roll:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Clayman wrote:
Such a wise supreme court we have, that they declare that good ol' Uncle Sam's nephews can put you in jail for having sex in a different position. :roll:
Heh. So one might say these laws discrimminate against people with certain disabilities that preclude them from using a "normal" position. I'll leave you to let your imaginations run wild. :wink:
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

Yea it's kind of a bad career move to be the congressmen who authored the bill that legalizes putting ones mouth on the genitals/anus of farm animals
I don't know, that might look good on your resume up north but down here in gods country people would stop inviting you to dinner

Yea, but how bout making a bill that says "Sex life is none of the govt's f.ucking business"...that's what it should say. Free country? Jesus, we can't even have sex the way we want to.
Ford Prefect
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Ford Prefect »

"Government has no place in the bedrooms of the nation" -Pierre Elliot Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada for 16 years.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

if the government wants to be in my bedroom they can at least bring the soy sauce and the over-sized mittens.
Cuda68-2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cuda68-2 »

I am a little prudish about this not being in NHB. I can see this getting disgusting rather fast.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

TheCops wrote:if the government wants to be in my bedroom they can at least bring the soy sauce and the over-sized mittens.
and the velvet inflatable chickens, clothes pegs, car batterys and gary coleman.
Arbitar
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Arbitar »

roid wrote:velvet inflatable chickens
o.O;;
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

God's country my ass.