Enterprise: Azati Prime

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Cougar
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Enterprise: Azati Prime

Post by Cougar »

I've seen this weeks episode of Enterprise and wow.

Spoilers:

[spoiler]Archer really stands out as a real captain to me now. The speech he gives before departing the Enterprise on the kamikazee mission seemed very well written. I should add, the whole damn series is well written. The Enterprise gets the living [s.hit] ★■◆● (poopie? what are we, 12?!) knocked out of it! I can't wait for the follow up, Damage. Unfortunately it'll be another five or six weeks before the new episodes are aired.[/spoiler]
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

It doesn't come on for 3 more hours here!

(Thank you spoiler tag) :)
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

That was probably the best episode of Enterprise this season, and one of the best since the show began. I was sitting on the edge of my seat until the very end of the episode. It'll be a real pain waiting six weeks for the follow-up, although that new show "Game Over" that'll be filling in the time slot over the interim looks like it may have some potential. [spoiler]How about the beating that Enterprise took at the end? That ship must be pretty well-built, because while one of the Xindi vessels went down with a single torpedo, Enterprise still held together after at least fifty phaser hits.[/spoiler]

On a side note, have you ever read the message boards at StarTrek.com? The Enterprise board is full of people spouting, "Enterprise is terrible! Archer sucks! B&B should be fired! We need to move Enterprise to CBS!" and so on. I don't post there, but it gets old really fast reading this stuff. I hope this episode changes some opinions about the series.
Cougar
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cougar »

I've been observing that too. I think it might. Even still, I don't care what those ungrateful buggers think anyway.

About the torpedo thing, keep in mind they cut to the battle sequence midway though it, who knows, the Enterprise might've had all of her weapons focused on that ship. That and the Torpedo would be a devastating weapon to anyone without 'shields'.
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

They take out the Insectoid ships so easily because they found that weak spot above the cockpit that allows them to hit the impulse manifold.

And yea, this week's show rocked. I'm pretty sure it will be a go-back-in-time-to-save-the-ship sort of thing soon, since Enterprise is clearly pwned. Archer and his Xindi buddies will probably have to do it themselves, which will allow them to make a show out of it instead of just having Daniels play the get out of jail free card.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Very good episode, but I don't think Enterpise is done in yet. If that were the case we would have seen the fireworks before the end.

Besides, they did that once already.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Whoa, Enterprise finally had a good episode? A shame I missed it, ill have to catch it on the replay this Sunday.

Or download it.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

download++ :)